I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I forward my calls to another number?
The steps to enable/disable call forwarding can vary according to your carrier.
Follow the steps below to enable/disable call forwarding:
1. Dial *72
2. Dial the phone number (including area code) where you want your calls to be forwarded to (e.g., *72-800-555-1234).
3. Press the Call button and wait for confirmation. You should hear a confirmation tone or message.
4. End your call
1. Dial *73
2. Press the call button and wait for confirmation. You should hear a confirmation tone or message.
3. End your call
2. Touch Phone
3. Touch Menu
4. Touch Settings
5. Touch Calls
6. Touch Call Forwarding (If not supported by your carrier, this option will not appear)
7. Select desired Forwarding option.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.