I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
You can listen to your favorite FM stations through the radio app. (Keep in mind AM stations are not supported)
1. Plug earphones in. These will act as your antenna. Even when listening through the phone speakers or a wireless headset, the headphones will still be the antenna.
2. Open the FM radio app
- To view all stations, use
- To listen and view your favorite stations use
- To seek stations using a radio dial touch , then use or to tune to specific stations.
- To switch between headphones or speakers use or
The radio will continue to play while using other apps. Use the mini player in your notifcations bar to change the station or turn it off. Touch the notification to open the full app or use to turn the radio off and then swipe the notification sideways. Use to turn the radio off.
To add a favorite to your stations, on the or tab, touch by the station.
To remove a favorite, from tab touch
To set the radio to browse through stations,
- to seek only through yoru favorites touch
- to seek all stations touch
To Scan stations, touch > Settings, Touch Scan.
On the tab, touch to start recording.
To stop recording, touch
If desired, edit the name of the recording and then touch DONE.
- To listen to a recording touch > Recordings >
- To delete or rename a recording touch next to it.
- To delete all recordings touch at the top of the screen > Delete all
- To change storage location for recordings touch > Settings.
To set a sleep time for the radio,
Touch > Sleep Timer. Select a duration of time to listen. Touch DONE.
The radio will turn off when the timer runs out. To turn off the time before it runs out touch
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.