I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How to replace your moto shattershield™ lens - droid turbo 2
moto shattershield™ is the 5-layer display screen on the droid turbo 2 that is guaranteed not to crack or shatter. moto shattershield allows you to replace the outer lens rather than replacing the entire screen or device if the screen is scratched or dented.
To replace your lens:
- Turn off the device.
- Remove the old lens by inserting the tool under the top lens near the Power key. Slide the tool toward the top corner. Lift, then peel off the top lens.
- Wipe the screen free of lint and debris with the provided wet and dry cloths.
- Apply the new lens.
- Pull tab 1 to remove the back cling. Do not touch the back surface.
- Use tabs 2 to carefully align the new lens within the perimeter edge, aligning the top and bottom audio openings.
- With your finger, press the center of the screen and drag your finger to each edge. Wait 15 seconds to allow the adhesive to spread, then press any remaining bubbles outward.
- Pull tab 2 to remove the top cling.
- The bonding process continues for 24 hours. After 24 hours, press the screen to remove any remaining air bubbles. There are no restrictions for using the device while the bonding completes.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.