I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
How do I use calendar?
Calendar works with Google Calendar web-based service for creating and managing events, meetings, and appointments.
When you first set up your phone, you configured it to use an existing Google Account, or you created a new account. The first time you open the Calendar application on your phone, it displays any existing calendar events from your Google Account on the web.
1. Touch Apps
2. Touch Calendar
3. Touch at the top left where it shows the current date to view your calendar events by Day, Week, Month, or Agenda.
To create an event:
Depending on which view you selected; Touch the time of day, day of the week, day of the month, or day of agenda.
Be sure to visit Google Calendar on the web (http://calendar.google.com) to learn more about the features the web and phone versions share, and to learn about and use web-only features.
Don't forget that appointment! Use a Calendar widget
Want your schedule right from your Home screen? The Calendar widget syncs calendars from your existing accounts, including Google, and shows your events for the day. It provides direct access to your calendars so you can add or modify events, and reminders are sent right to your phone.
To add a Calendar widget:
- Touch and hold any blank space on your Home screen
- Touch Widgets
- Scroll through your list of widgets to Calendar
- Touch and hold Calendar and drag it to the desired location to add it.
When you've opened the Calendar widget:
- Touch the top section of the widget which shows the current date
Touch at the top left where it shows the current date to view your calendar events by Day, Week, Month, or Agenda
To create an event:
Depending on which view you selected; Touch the time of day, day of the week, day of the month, or day of agenda
- To delete an event, open it and touch the trash can icon at the upper right section of the screen. When prompted to delete event; touch OK
- To edit an event, open it and touch
If you have multiple Google calendars, you can choose which to include on your phone:
- Open the Calendar and touch Menu > Calendars to display
- Select which calendars to sync with your phone; Touch the Calendars to sync tab at the bottom of the screen
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.