How do I change the settings of my current access point name (APN) or create a new one?
Edit or create a new access point
If you and your wireless service provider determine that you need to change the settings of your current access point name (APN) or to create a new one, you must obtain the APN and detailed settings from your provider.
- From the applications tray, touch Settings to open the Settings application.
- Touch More > Cellular Networks > Access Point Names.
- Touch an existing APN to edit it. Or press Menu and touch New APN. Enter the APN settings that you obtained from your wireless service provider by touching each setting that you need to edit.
- When you’re finished, press Menu and touch Save.
- If you created a new APN, touch it in the APNs screen to start using it.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.