How do I clear Cache Partition on my Moto Z Force?
When you perform a clear cache it will remove any temporary files that may be causing a problem, but will not delete your files or settings.
To perform a wipe cache partition:
- With the phone powered off, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.
- Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Recovery mode"
- Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode.
You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
- Holding the Power button, tap Volume Up once and then release the Power button.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe cache partition" and press the Power button to select it.
- "Reboot system now" will be highlighted, press the Power button to select it.
Note: Clearing the cache may take up to 5-10 minutes depending on user memory.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.