I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
When you set up your device, you can quickly copy any Google Accounts, backed-up apps, and data from your current Android device to your new Android device using Tap & Go.
When you're prompted to use Tap & Go during the setup wizard, follow these steps to complete the process:
1. Turn on and unlock your current device.
2. Make sure NFC is turned on for your current device.
3. Briefly place your current device and your new device back to back until your hear a sound confirming the touch.
4. When the screen on your current device says, "Copy accounts and data from this device?," touch OK. Keep in mind that Bluetooth will be used to complete this process.
5. The screen on your current device will lock. Use your pin, pattern, or password to unlock it.
6. When you get a notification on your current device that says, "New device setup completed," touch the notification.
Note: If you have 2-Step Verification set up for you Google Account or don’t have a screen lock set up on your new device, you'll be asked to enter your account password.
7. When you're done, all your Google account data and associated apps will be available on your new device.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.