I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Verizon Voice Mail continues to loop to system settings
When you install Verizon Voice Mail from Play Store, you may be stuck in a loop of modify system settings page unless you manually toggle off and toggle on the setting.
To correct the problem:
- Install and Launch Voice Mail application.
- Select "Continue" button in the "Permissions required" screen. Grant all the permissions by selecting "Allow" in the request dialogs, "Permissions required" screen shall be displayed again.
- In the "Permissions required" screen, select "Allow Modify System Settings". A screen titled "Can modify system settings" shall be displayed.
- Toggle the option "Allow modify system settings" to OFF and later ON. Select BACK key.
- Launch Voice Mail application again and continue setup.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.