I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
Verizon Voice Mail continues to loop to system settings
When you install Verizon Voice Mail from Play Store, you may be stuck in a loop of modify system settings page unless you manually toggle off and toggle on the setting.
To correct the problem:
- Install and Launch Voice Mail application.
- Select "Continue" button in the "Permissions required" screen. Grant all the permissions by selecting "Allow" in the request dialogs, "Permissions required" screen shall be displayed again.
- In the "Permissions required" screen, select "Allow Modify System Settings". A screen titled "Can modify system settings" shall be displayed.
- Toggle the option "Allow modify system settings" to OFF and later ON. Select BACK key.
- Launch Voice Mail application again and continue setup.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.