Pair with Motorola Connect
Note: You can use this app on most devices with Android 4.3 or later. If your device is not compatible with Motorola Connect, follow the steps below.
- Download the free Motorola Connect app from Google Play™ Store.
- Turn on your headphones.
- Open Motorola Connect, touch +, and select your headphones from the list of devices.
Tip: You can also use Motorola Connect to check your battery, see the last known location where you connected, or get more help.
Pair with Bluetooth
- Turn on Bluetooth on your device.
- Turn on your headphones. Headphones light blinks blue.
- On your device, go to the Bluetooth menu to pair & connect. Enter 0000 if prompted.
- When the device and headphones connect, you'll hear a tone. Headphones light is solid blue.
Pair a second device
If you use another phone or tablet, you can connect with both of them at the same time.
- Pair to your first device using the steps above
- Turn off Bluetooth on your first device (your phone, tablet, or computer).
- Turn off the headphones. Then turn them back on.
- Pair to your second device using the steps above
- On your first device, turn Bluetooth back on to connect to it simultaneously. You’ll hear a tone when the first device connects.
Tip: To switch and play audio from the second connected device, pause the current music device and then press play on the second device.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.