I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
Gmail is Google's web-based email service.
- Open the applications tray , then touch Gmail
- Enter your user name and password
Tip: If you need to add an additional Gmail account go to > Settings > Accounts > Google
Setting Gmail Mail settings
- In the Inbox, press Menu and then touch Settings
- Select Gmail account you want to adjust the settings for
- Set the following options:
- Inbox type: Choose from Default or Priority Inbox
- Inbox categories: Choose from Primary, Social, Promtions
- Notifications: Select the check box to show a notification icon on the status bar when you receive a new email
- Inbox sound & vibrate: Select notification options when you receive a new email message
- Signature: Tap to enter a signature that is appended at the end of your emails
- Vacation responder: Enable vacation responder and edit tart/end time, subject and message.
- Sync Gmail: Change sync settings
- Days of mail to sync: Allows you to change the number of days of mail to sync
- Manage Labels: Tap to select which Gmail/Google Mail labels to synchronize
- Download attachments: Select the check box to auto-download attachments to recent messages via Wi-Fi
- Images: Choose between Always show, and Ask before showing.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.