I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
How can I use Android Device Manager?
If your Android device is lost or stolen, you can locate it in multiple ways:
- Find My Device - Get this app on Google Play
- Web - Visit android.com/find
- Google - Visit google.com sign in and search "find my device"
Android Device Manager allows you to remotely locate, lock, and erase your phone.
To remotely locate your phone, location services must be on. If not, you can still lock and erase your phone but you can't get its current location.
To confirm that Android Device Manager is enabled for your phone:
- Go to Settings > Security
- Touch Find My Device and turn it on
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.