The Droid Turbo uses a nano SIM card, you cannot use a regular or micro SIM card.
Your nano SIM card should come pre-installed in your device.
If you need to replace your SIM card follow the steps below:
1. Pull out the volume keys/SIM tray with your fingernail
2. Clip the nano SIM into the tray. See Tips Below
- Be sure to hold the card in the tray while inserting it, as it may pop up and not insert properly.
- Hold down the SIM with fingernail when pushing SIM tray back in
- Pointing SIM tray downwards may help keep SIM card aligned when inserting.
3. Push the tray back into the phone
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.