I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How can I connect my Power Pack Micro to my device?
To connect your Power Pack Micro with the Motorola Connect app:
- Download the free Motorola Connect app from the Google Play Store to your Android 4.3 or higher device
- On your phone, check that Bluetooth is on
- Press and hold the Power Pack Micro Power button for 4 seconds until the status light begins to flash blue
- Start the Connect app
- Touch + > Power Pack Micro
- Follow the on-screen instructions
Tip: To connect to a new device, unpair your current device using the "remove" option in the Motorola Connect.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.