I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
moto e5 plus - Maintenance Release Notes
Motorola is excited to announce a new software update for moto e5 plus by Motorola. This update brings important security improvements to your phone.
For more information on Motorola updates and repairs, visit us at www.motorola.com/mymotoe.
NOTE: All information on your phone will be saved. You cannot downgrade to a previous software version after installing this update.
This update introduces changes including the following:
- Android security: includes the updates of Android security patches through May 1, 2019.
For a successful installation, we recommend installing this update when the battery in your phone is at least 50% charged and you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.
If you have received a notification message for this update:
- Select "Download"
- Once the software has been downloaded, select "Install"
- Once the software has been installed, your phone will restart automatically
- Your phone has been updated
If you have not received a notification message for this update, follow the steps below to manually update your phone:
- Select the Settings icon in the apps menu.
- Select "System".
- Select "System updates".
- Select "Download”. Once the software has been downloaded, select "Install".
- Once the software has been installed, your phone will restart automatically.
- Your phone has been updated.
If you have difficulty with this upgrade, visit us at www.motorola.com/mymotoe.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.