I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Please provide the following
(Your name and email will help us provide information specific to you and your registered device.)
Insert or remove the SIM card - moto g6
- If you are removing an SD card, unmount it first (Settings > Storage).
- Insert the tool into the hole in the tray and gently push to pop it out.
- Insert or remove the cards as needed.
- Push the tray back into the phone
- In some countries you can use a second SIM card.
- Click here for details on memory card.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.