How can I print from my device?
If you are running the latest version of Android 4.4, KitKat®, you have the ability to print photos, docs, and web pages.
Print to Google Cloud Print, HP ePrint printers, or other printers that have apps in the Play Store.
Setup a printer:
- Touch Settings
- Touch Printing
- You will see two options for Print Services: Cloud Print and HP Print Service Plugin.
Cloud Print will display a list of Printers on the same Wi-Fi network as your device.
- Click here for a list of compatible printers.
- You may need to update the HP Printer Service Plugin
- The Save to Google Drive option that will convert any compatible document or photo to a file that can be stored in your Drive account.
- Click here for steps to setup a classic printer.
Printing a document
Now that you have setup your printer, use applications like Quick Office to send a file to your printer.
In Quick Office, select and open the file. Touch Menu > Print
Once you have selected the desired printer, you can adjust how many copies you want, the paper size, print in color or black and white, and the paper orientation.
When you're ready, simply touch Print
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.