How do I setup a Microsoft Exchange (corporate) email?
Follow the steps below to setup a Microsoft Exchange account in just a few steps.
- From the home screen touch Apps > Settings > Under Accounts touch +Add account
- Touch Corporate
- Enter your email address and password and touch Next
- Enter the correct Domain\Username
Ensure the Server is correct
Touch to check or uncheck Use secure connection (SSL) if required
Touch to check Accept all SSL certificates if required
- Touch to change the desired Account settings.Once finished, touch Done
- Enter a name for the account and then touch Next.
The Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account is now set up.
If you are still having issues getting the account set up in the email application, try searching the Google Play Store and installing the Microsoft app!
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.