How do connect my Bluetooth headsets with my MOTOACTV?
MOTOACTV can work with a BT Headset to stream music.
To stream music the BT headset must have the A2DP (streaming music) profile. Some Motorola headsets that support this profile include, S9, S10, S305, HX550, SF700
To connect with a new Bluetooth device:
1. Scroll to Settings > Wireless > Bluetooth
2. Make sure the device you are pairing with is in discoverable mode.
3. Touch Bluetooth to turn on and scan.
4. Touch a device to connect
5. If necessary, touch OK, or enter the device passkey (0000) to connect to the device. When the device is connected, the Bluetooth indicator appears in the status bar.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.