How do I load music on my MOTOACTV?
1. Connect your micro USB data cable from your device to your computer.
Note: When you connect your device, you see the MotoHelper icon in your computer's task bar.
2. MotoCast USB , a tool to that allows you to sync your music to your device, will automatically open.
Note: If MotoCast USB does not open automatically, right click on the MotoHelper icon and select When device connects > Launch MotoCast USB .
3. If prompted, create or sign in with your MotoCast ID.
4. Use MotoCast USB to sync music and podcasts onto your device.
- Connect your micro USB data cable from your device to your computer.
- On your computer, find "Removable Storage" (SD CARD) in the "My Computer" window.
On your Mac, your device should appear as a new drive (NO NAME) on the desktop.
- Drag and drop your music to the Music folder on your device.
Drag and drop your podcasts to the Podcast folder on your device.
- When you're done, use the Safely Remove Hardware feature to finish.
Tip: Use the steps above to transfer from iTunes. iTunes music is normally stored in My Documents > My Music > iTunes > iTunes Music
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.