I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
If you would like to pair the device to a phone or musical device, follow the steps listed below.
- Once charged, get your headphones paired and
connected to your Bluetooth phone and/or music player.
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired
(linked) with your headphones.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature on your phone or
- Turn on your headphones by pressing and holding
the Ö button until the indicator light turns green.
The indicator light flashes in red and green to
indicate the headphones are in discoverable mode.
- Set your phone or music player to search for
- Select Motorola S305 from the search results on
your phone or music player.
- Select OK or Yes to pair your headphones with your
phone or music player.
- If prompted, enter 0000 for the passkey.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.