How do I connect with another Bluetooth device?
To listen to your music via Bluetooth wireless connection, as well as make and receive handsfree calls, you need to pair (link) your headphones with your Bluetooth phone and/or music player.
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your headphones.
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature on your Bluetooth phone or music player.
- Turn on your headphones.
The indicator light is steadily lit in blue to indicate the headphones are in discoverable mode.
Tip: To initiate pairing (discoverable) mode manually when your headphones are already powered on, press and hold both Call and Play/ Pause buttons at the same time.
- Place phone or music player in Bluetooth search mode.
The phone or music player searches for your headphones.
- Select Motorola S7-HD from the search results on your phone or music player.
- Select OK or Yes to pair your headphones with your phone or music player.
- If prompted, enter 0000 for passkey.
When your headphones successfully pair and connect with your phone or music player, the indicator light flashes blue and purple. Music playing from your connected music source is heard on your headphones.
- After successfully pairing your headphones and Bluetooth device, you don¦#8217;t need to repeat these steps. For each use, make sure that your headphones are turned ON, and your device¦#8217;s Bluetooth feature is ON.
- Some music devices will automatically attempt to play music when the S7-HD re-connects to it.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.