Moto Actions allow you to perform specific gestures to perform certain tasks.
- Use three fingers to take a screenshot.
- Twist your wrist twice quickly to open the camera from any screen.
- Navigate using only the fingerprint sensor and remove the navigation icons to maximise screen space.
- Make a chopping motion to turn the torch on or off.
- Swipe to shrink screen for one-handed use.
- Set your phone face down on a surface to start Do not disturb mode.
- Pick up your ringing phone to silence it and switch to vibrate.
- Lift to Unlock (Face lock has to first be setup)
Tip: To enable all features and get optimized performance, visit the Play Store to ensure you are running the latest version of Moto.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.