I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Insert or remove the SIM card - moto g5 plus
1. With the phone facing down, insert the SIM tool into the tray hole to pop out the tray.
2. Put in the SIM card with the gold contacts facing up. Put in an optional microSD card on the tray's back with the gold contacts facing down.
3. Push the tray back into your phone.
- In some countries you can use a second SIM card.
- Click here for details on memory card.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.