I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Follow the steps below to remove and replace your SIM card.
1. Remove back cover
- Put your fingernail in the charging port.
- With your thumb on the Motorola symbol, pry the cover off. Don’t be afraid to use a little muscle.
Caution: Don't use tools to remove the back cover—doing so may damage your phone.
2. Replace SIM card
After removing the cover, insert or remove cards as needed:
- To remove a SIM card or adapter, slide it out.
- To insert a nano-SIM, put it into an adapter. Flip the adapter over and push it into the SIM slot with gold contacts facing down.
- To insert a micro SIM, push it into the SIM slot with gold contacts facing down. Do not use an adapter.
3. Replace back cover
- Insert the left side first.
- Snap the cover on.
- In some countries you can use a second SIM card.
- Click here for details on memory card.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.