I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I setup a Microsoft Exchange (corporate) email?
Follow the steps below to setup a Microsoft Exchange account in just a few steps.
- From the home screen touch Apps > Settings > Accounts > +Add account
- Touch Corporate
- Enter your email address, touch Next
- Enter your password, touch Next
- Touch Select if you need to add a Client Certificate
- Check the following fields for accuracy:
- Security type
- Touch to change the desired Account settings. Once finished, touch Done
- Enter a name for the account and then touch Next
The Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync account is now set up.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.