Clear Cache Partition - MOTO E 2ND GENERATION
This will remove any temporary files that may be causing the problem, but will not delete your files or settings.
- With the phone powered off, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.
- Press the Volume Down button to highlight "Recovery mode"
- Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode.
You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark.
- Holding the Power button, tap Volume Up once and then release the Power button.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe cache partition" and press the Power button to select it. (You may have an additional confirmation screen. Volume Down to scroll to YES and Power to Confirm.)
- Once the process is complete, "Reboot system now" will be highlighted, press the Power button to select it.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.