I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I clear Cache Partition on my Moto M?
When you perform a clear cache it will remove any temporary files that may be causing a problem, but will not delete your files or settings.
To perform a wipe cache partition:
- With the phone powered off, press and hold the Volume Up button and the Volume Down buttons.
- Continue to press both volume buttons, and press and hold the Power button until the phone vibrates.
- Release the Power button, continue to hold the Volume keys.
You should see a "No command" prompt.
(You can release the Volume keys now.)
- Press and hold the Power button, tap Volume Up to enter Recovery menu.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe cache partition" and press the Power button to select it.
- "Reboot system now" will be highlighted, press the Power button to select it.
Note: Clearing the cache may take up to 5-10 minutes depending on user memory.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.