I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Moto Actions allow you to perform specific gestures to perform certain tasks.
- Twist your wrist twice quickly to open the camera from any screen.
- Reach for your phone to update Moto Display notifications.
- Make a chopping motion to turn the flashlight on or off.
- Keep your screen on while you’re looking with Attentive Display.
- Lift the phone to your ear to be discrete when giving voice commands and receiving replies.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.