I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How can I help you?
What is the best way to wear the S10-HD?
Important: Always use both hands when handling your S10-HD.
1. Place S10-HD on your head and rotate as shown below:
Note: To widen the fit, pull both ends of your S10-HD headphones away from each other until the earphones rest at a distance that is comfortable when placed on your head.
2. Place earhooks over ears as shown:
3. Insert speakers into ears and adjust for a snug fit.
When fit properly, the back of your S10-HD headphones normally float over your neck as shown:
For personal comfort, the back of your S10-HD can be adjusted up or down as needed.
To remove your S10-HD from your head, first remove speakers from your ears and lift headphones (using both hands) off your ears. Then rotate your S10-HD over your head with both hands.
Use the following tips when wearing your S10-HD:
- Be sure to use both hands when handling your S10-HD. DO NOT pull or twist your S10-HD when handling.
- Be sure to wear your S10-HD properly. DO NOT wear your S10-HD upside down or on the top of your head.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.