I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
There are several factors that could be leading to a dropped Bluetooth connection:
- Ensure that you are wearing or positioning the accessory in the appropriate way.
If the current location does continue to result in dropped connection try changing the position.
If you have the phone in your pocket or bag, an alternative to suggest is to use a carry case or arm band.
Check your user guide for complete details on proper positioning.
- Ensure that the phone and accessory are fully charged. Poor battery life on either could impact performance and cause a dropped connection.
- If you are using the phone indoors, other wireless equipment such as wireless internet, cordless phones, or monitors, that operate on the 2.4 Ghz frequency may cause interference, and contribute to a dropped connection.
- If you are using the phone outdoors, the Bluetooth signal may be affected by the environmental conditions.
- Keep metal objects, such as keys or coins, away from the phone and accessory to avoid interference.
If none of the above correct the issue, attempt to
delete the current Bluetooth partnership, and re-connect the Bluetooth accessory.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.