I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Important: Make sure that all previous partnerships have been deleted from the device history using 13489 before proceeding.
- Is the customer calling from the phone they want to bond/pair their headset to?
- If so, offer to send the customer instructions for how to bond/pair via www.hellomoto.com/support. Have the customer select their device from the list for detailed pairing instructions
- Is the headset fully charged?
- If not, have the customer charge the device fully, and send the customer instructions for how to bond/pair via www.hellomoto.com/support. Have the customer select their device from the list for detailed pairing instructions
- Turn the phone off, then back on
- Is the headset a motorola headset/phone?
- If so, full instructions for bonding/pairing any motorola headset to nearly any device can be found at HERE (INTERNAL USE ONLY). Select the headset and phone model for step by step instructions.
- If not, ask if the customer knows how to put their headset into pairing mode.
- If so, select any headset from the hellomoto site, and substitute their headsets pairing instructions for the ones in the guide. Use the instructions in the guide for getting the phone to search mode and pairing to the headset
- If not, suggest the customer contact the headset manufacturer for instructions on how to put the headset into pairing mode, then suggest they use www.hellomoto.com/support for help in bonding/pairing the device. They can select any device from the dropdown and simply substitute their own headsets instructions in place of the one they select.
Note: Headsets require at least 4 hours of charging with the charger that came with the headset prior to trying to bond/pair them.Link to Bluetooth Comparison
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.