I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Set up voicemail
Set voicemail password
Set mailbox greeting
- Touch > .
- Touch & hold to dial into your mailbox.
- Follow your carrier’s system prompts. If your voicemail is not set up, contact your carrier for instructions.
Change voicemail options
- Touch > > Settings
(If you don't see , swipe down on the screen.)
- Touch Voicemail.
- If you have dual SIMS, touch the SIM for the account to change.
- Touch Advanced Settings.
- Change any of the options:
- To change voicemail service from your provider to another voicemail service or app, touch Service.
- To change the number dialed to access voicemail, touch Setup.
Fix a problem
If remains in your status bar after you listen to your voicemails, try the following.
First, force stop the app:
- Touch & hold
- Touch Force stop.
This restarts the app and should remove the notification.
If that doesn't help:
Call yourself from another phone and leave a short message.
Go into to your voicemail and delete this message, but wait to hang up until the notification icon has disappeared from your status bar.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.