I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Insert or remove the SIM card - moto g6 play
You can remove and replace a nano SIM or optional microSD card.
Replace SIM or SD card
- If you are removing an SD card, unmount it first (Settings > Storage).
- Insert the tool into the hole in the tray and gently push to pop it out.
- Insert or remove the cards as needed.
To use an SD card:
To use two SIM cards (dual-SIM models only):
- Push the tray back into the phone.
- In some countries you can use a second SIM card.
- Click here for details on memory card.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.