I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I use Moto Actions?
Moto Actions uses gestures as shortcuts for common tasks.
To enable or disable available features, open the Moto App, select the Features tab, and Moto Actions
- Quick Screenshot - Use three fingers pressed on the screen to quickly take a screenshot.
- One button nav - Navigate using only the fingerprint sensor and remove the navigation icons to maximize screen space with One Button Navigation.
- Chop Twice for Flashlight - Make a chopping motion to turn the flashlight on or off.
- Twist for Quick Capture - Twist your wrist twice quickly to open the camera from any screen.
- Swipe to Shrink Screen - for one-handed use.
- Pick up to stop ringing - Pick up your ringing phone to silence it and switch to vibrate.
- Flip for Do Not Disturb - Set your phone face down on a surface to start Do not disturb mode.
- Approach for Moto Display - Reach for your phone to update Moto Display notifications
Tip: To enable all features and get optimized performance, visit the Play Store to ensure you are running the latest version of Moto.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.