2. Touch > True B&W.
3. If needed, adjust settings such as photo size or to use a timer.
4. Frame your subject:
- To switch between front-facing and back-facing cameras, touch .
- To zoom, pinch in or out.
- To change the focus location, drag the focus ring.
- To change the exposure, slide the control on the focus ring to lighten or darken the shot.
5. Touch to take a photo.
- To shoot continuously, touch & hold ; your captures are counted on the shutter.
- To touch anywhere on the screen instead of using , swipe right to open settings and turn on Shutter type > Tap anywhere to capture.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.