I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
What is screen pinning and how do I use it?
You can enable your device to only show a certain app's screen using screen pinning.
Screen pinning can be useful if you want to play a game without accidently minimizing the app if you touch the Home button.
You can set up a pattern, PIN, or password required to unpin the screen.
Turn on screen pinning
- Go to Settings > Security & Location > Screen pinning.
- Turn screen pinning on.
- Ask for PIN before unpinning is turned on for your security. If you do not want to require a PIN to access your other phone screens, turn this option off.
Pin a screen
- Make sure you've turned on screen pinning in Settings.
- Open an app and go to the screen you want to pin.
- Touch .
- Swipe your list of apps up to see
- Touch .
Unpin a screen
- Touch & hold .
- If you required a pattern, PIN, or password when you pinned the screen, enter it to unlock the phone.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.