I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I charge my S9 headset?
- Lift up USB rubber flap cover off of charging port.
- Plug the Motorola charger into the S9's charging port.
- Plug the other end of the charger into an electrical outlet.
The indicator light turns red when the battery is charging. It may take up to one minute for the indicator light to turn on. When the headset's battery is approximately 25% charged, the indicator light turns yellow. When charging is complete (a full charge takes about 2 hours), the indicator light turns green.
- Remove charger from the electrical outlet, detach charger from the S9, and close rubber flap.
A fully charged S9 battery provides approximately,
- Up to 6 hours of stereo music listening / 7 hours of phone call talk time.
- Up to 150 hours of standby time.
- First Time Use — Before you can use your S9, charge its self-contained battery for two hours.
- Recharging — When the S9's indicator light flashes red, the S9 battery needs recharging.
- The S9 cannot be used while charging.
- You can also use a Motorola Original Vehicle Power Adapter to charge the S9 battery while in your vehicle.
- The S9 powers off after one hour if not in use (no audio or control activity).
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.