I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
What's Located Where?
Moto E (4th Gen Plus) Layout
- Headset jack
- Front Camera
- Proximity and ambient light sensor
- LED Flash
- Volume Up/Down button
- Power Button
- Fingerprint sensor
- Back Camera
- LED Flash
- Back Cover
- Speaker Grill
- Micro USB/Charger
- Notch for removing back cover
- Status or notification bar: Diplays the time and icons that tell you about battery life and network connections. Swipe down for notifications and down again for quick settings.
- Widget: you can add widgets to your home screen for quick access to information or frequent tasks.
- Shortcut: You can add shortcuts to open apps or web pages you use frequently.
- App list: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to see all your apps.
- Favorites Tray: Provides one touch access to your most used apps.
takes you back one screen.
returns you to the home screen from any app.
lets you switch between recent apps. Touch to see a list of recent apps.
- Folder: All folders to organize app shortcuts
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.