I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How can I help you?
There are two ways to pair your DECK: the Bluetooth® EASYPAIR™ Method and the NFC™ way. EASYPAIR™ works for everybody. NFC™ people — you know who you are.
- Turn on Bluetooth® on your device.
- Turn on DECK and it will automatically go into pairing mode.
- Go to the Bluetooth® menu on your device and select DECK.
- Enter 0000 if prompted.
- If you have an NFC enabled device, turn on Bluetooth® and NFC.
- Turn on DECK.
- Tap your NFC enabled phone to the top of DECK; and like magic, the device tells you when pairing is complete.
NOTE: The NFC™ reader location and function can vary between devices. See your device user’s guide for more details.
- When the device and DECK are connected, you’ll get a pairing complete tone.
Note: Device paired while in HEIST MODE™ will only pair for music play, if you wish to also use your device for phone calls, please pair in Single User Mode.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.