I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Google Apps on your phone, such as Books, Gmail, Calendar, and Contacts, give you access to the same personal information (emails, events, and contacts) that you add, view, and edit on your computer using Gmail or Calendar.
Note: A Google account is required to use all Google applications on the device. If you do not have an account you will be asked to create one when attempting to access any of these apps.
To adjust synchronization of Google account(s):
- Touch Apps
- Touch Settings
- Touch Accounts
- Touch the Google account you wish to adjust
- Scroll up and down on this screen and you will be able to sync a variety of options
- You can sync the options one at a time by touching them
- If you want to sync everything simultaneously; touch Menu , then touch Sync now
- If you want to stop the synchronization process; touch Menu , then touch Cancel sync
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.