I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
How do I clear Cache Partition on my device?
This will remove any temporary files that may be causing the problem, but will not delete your files or settings.
- With the phone powered off, press and hold the Volume Down button and the Power button at the same time until the device turns on.
You will see the word "Start" with an arrow around it.
- Press the Volume Down button twice to highlight "Recovery mode"
- Press the Power button to restart into Recovery mode.
You'll see an image of an Android robot with a red exclamation mark and the words "No command."
- While holding down the Power button, press the Volume Up button.
- Use the volume buttons to scroll to "wipe cache partition" and press the Power button to select it.
- "Reboot system now" will be highlighted, press the Power button to select it.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.