I’m Moli, your virtual agent. I can help with Moto phone issues.
Using the camera - Moto G 2nd Generation
Tip: To enable all features and get optimized performance, visit the Play Store to ensure you are running the latest version of Motorola Camera.
INTERNAL ONLY - Camera Error
1. Ask customer to visit Play Store and update to the latest Skype app released on 3/18.
2. Power cycle the phone
3. After 3/20 go to Play Store and upgrade the camera app
4. If they continue to have issues after performing #1, #2 and #3 above, document their IMEI and SW version in RNT
Touch anywhere on the screen to take the photo.
Burst - Touch and hold the screen to take multiple shots.
Drag up or down with one finger to zoom between 1X - 4X.
Touch in the camera screen to switch between front and rear camera.
Touch in the camera screen to switch to video camera and start recording.
Touch to stop recording.
Capture a still shot during a video:
Touch anywhere on the screen while recording to save a photo.
When you want something a little different, swipe the screen right to view these camera options.
HDR (High Dynamic Range) is best when used for landscapes or outdoor portraits. Not recommended for action shots.
Note: HDR mode will not work when Flash is set to On.
Flash - Set to On,Off or Auto
Touch on the screen (Tap to focus)
Take a slow motion video (Tip: Slow-motion video does not include audio)
Take a panorama photo
Tag your photos with a location
Turn the shutter tone On or Off
Click here for details on sharing, editing, and deleting your photos or videos.
Click here for details on transferring pictures and videos from your phone to your computer.
- Third-party cases can interfere with the camera. Try removing the case if you have image-quality issues with photos.
- Please make sure there is not a protective covering over the camera lens.
- Ensure the camera lens is clean and free from any obstructions. Take a dry cloth and gently clean the camera lens.
- Make sure your finger is not covering or shading the camera lens while taking the photo or video.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.