How do I play music on my MOTOACTV?
You can choose to play a song, an FM station or a podcast on you device.
Click here for details on loading music to your device.
- On your device, touch the Music screen.
- Touch a category: Fitness Music, Playlists, Artists, Songs, Albums, Genres, or Podcasts.
- Touch the song or podcast to play it.
While you are listening to a song, you can add it to a playlist, make it a favorite or a power song by flicking to the right.
Playlist - To add a song to your playlist, while you are playing the song, flick to the right and touch add playlist
Power Song - To add a song as a power song, while you are playing the song, flick to the right, and touch the lightning bolt.
A wired headset is required to listen to your favorite FM radio station.
- To manually select a radio station, touch Listen Now and drag left or right to reach your station.
- To scan for stations, touch Local Stations
- To add a favorite, tune to the station, then touch the star to save as a favorite.
- To stop the radio play, press the Music Key on top of the device
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.