How do I load music on my MOTOACTV?
1. Connect your micro USB data cable from your device to your computer.
Note: When you connect your device, you see the MotoHelper icon in your computer's task bar.
2. MotoCast USB , a tool to that allows you to sync your music to your device, will automatically open.
Note: If MotoCast USB does not open automatically, right click on the MotoHelper icon and select When device connects > Launch MotoCast USB .
3. If prompted, create or sign in with your MotoCast ID.
4. Use MotoCast USB to sync music and podcasts onto your device.
- Connect your micro USB data cable from your device to your computer.
- On your computer, find "Removable Storage" (SD CARD) in the "My Computer" window.
On your Mac, your device should appear as a new drive (NO NAME) on the desktop.
- Drag and drop your music to the Music folder on your device.
Drag and drop your podcasts to the Podcast folder on your device.
- When you're done, use the Safely Remove Hardware feature to finish.
Tip: Use the steps above to transfer from iTunes. iTunes music is normally stored in My Documents > My Music > iTunes > iTunes Music
Note: MOTOACTV does not support Apple Lossless format. If you would like to play them in Motoactv or any other Android device, you will need to change your CD ripping settings to explicitly use AAC and/or convert them from Apple Lossless to AAC format.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.