How do I use MOTOACTV.com?
Once you have created a MotoCast account MOTOACTV.com will allow you to manage your workouts, track your progress, and much more.
Click here to learn more about creating a MotoCast account.
Allows you to view all your workout data.
- Latest Workout: See your latest workout, including pace, distance, and calories burned. You can also view a map of your route, add journal notes and more.
- Recent Workout: Chart your workouts by activity. View distance, calories burned or duration.
- Music: Some songs make you push harder. See which songs provide the best performance.
Make training plans, plot routes, and more
- Calendar: See your workouts by month or week. Select an event to see details. Create a new event by clicking Add a Workout to Library.
- Training Plans: Create a training plan to meet your goals, whether its weight loss or staying fit.
- Routing: Map a course in your area using location. Your device has maps of all US states, Canada, Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
Tip: You can free up memory space by deleting maps you don't need. You can download previously deleted maps for free at MOTOACTV.com.
Set goals and track your progress in weight, workout frequency, and increased stamina.
- Dashboard: See your recent competitions, invitations to compete, and any badges you have earned.
- My Competitions: View your competitions and chat with your fellow competitors.
- Create: Create a competiton and challenge others.
- Browse: Search public competitions and join them.
Set a weight goal and enter your changes to track your weight loss.
Enter your stats, upload a photo, sync with your device, or change your password.
- Personal Profile: Enter or edit your stats. Change your password.
- Fitness Zones: Set your heart rate, pace and power zones and view your fit tests.
- Sharing & Privacy: Share on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter.
- Display Preferences: Adjust your device's language, time & date, and measurement units.
Click here to access our Motorola Forums for more tips on using MOTOACTV.com.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.