What do the different color lights represent?
These different color lights on your Bluetooth device are called Indicator lights provide a visual status for your Bluetooth device. These indicators vary from device to device, so you should consult your user guide for the specific indicators for your product.
Listed below are a list of the different colored indicator lights and what they represent.
Charger Plugged In
- Steady red - Charging
- Steady blue - Charging complete
Note: Most Bluetooth products, like speakers, or headsets are not operational while charging.
- Off - Power off
- Steady purple - Powering up
- Steady blue - Pairing mode
- Quick red flash - Battery low
- Blue with quick purple flashes - Pairing successful
- Slow blue pulse - Connected (on a call)
- Blue flash - Standby (not on call)
- Quick blue flash - Incoming call
- Slow purple pulse - Muted
Disabling Indicator Lights
Press and hold both Volume buttons while powering on the headset.
Note: After 20 minutes on a call or inactivity, the light stops flashing to conserve power, but the headset remains on.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.