Tip: To enable all features and get optimized performance, visit the Play Store to ensure you are running the latest version of Motorola Gallery.
Share, or delete photos & videos
Touch Apps > Gallery > photo or video
- Play, share or delete - Touch a thumbnail to open it, then choose to share it or Menu for more options.
Tip: To select multiple files, open a folder, touch and hold a photo, then touch others.
- Zoom - Open a photo, then drag two fingers apart or together on the screen.
- Wallpaper or contact photo - Open a picture, then touch Menu > Set picture as
- Slideshow - Open a folder, then tap Menu > Slideshow
Create a highlights reel
Your smartphone automatically creates a video of selected pictures and video clips. It even sets it to music.
You can also customize a highlight reel by choosing different photos, videos, music and even change the length.
- Create: > Gallery, tap in the top left, and
then tap Highlights. Tap the date, then tap (at the top) to see the highlight reel preview.
- Edit: Tap Add title to name it. Then tap More Options to change the length, select different photos, and add music. When you’re done, tap Save Highlight Reel.
- Share: Tap Share after you’ve saved it. Or, select a previously made reel from your gallery and tap
All saved Highlight Reels are also accessible through the Video View of the Gallery. Highlight Reels are marked with a special Icon.
If you save a Highlight Reel from an Event in the Highlight View it the will appear as a video file (with a special icon) in the in the corresponding Event along with the rest of the media.
If you have selected multiple Events from the Highlight View, the saved Highlight Reel will appear in the most recent Event.
Touch Apps > Gallery > photo
Select and touch an image to manage then touch Menu > (Edit) and select the desired option:
Adjust the style of the image by choosing from any of these options:
|Select a border for the image|
Touch Apps > Gallery > video
Select and touch a video to manage then touch Menu > Trim or Slow Motion Edit
Use the slider to adjust the length of the video
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.