- Log into Go-Daddy's Web-Based Email with your home computer at email.secureserver.net.
- From the Help menu, select Email Client Settings.
- Make a note of your incoming and outgoing server information.
To setup your Go Daddy account as a POP3 account on your handset follow steps below, IMAP settings are at the bottom of the FAQ:
- Open Applications tray, select My Accounts
- Select Add Account
- Enter your "Go Daddy"email address, and password
- Uncheck Automatically configure account
- Tap Next
- Touch General Settings, confirm information in all General Settings fields are correct. Make any necessary changes, then select OK to exit this menu.
- Touch Incoming Server
- Touch POP3 mail server
- Server name pop.secureserver.net
- Change Security type to - Use secure connection
- Port - 995 (Port 110 can also be used if unable to connect, but uncheck Use secure connection)
- Verify username (complete email address including the @yourdomain.com)
- Enter your password (if blank)
- Touch Ok
- Touch Outgoing Server
- SMTP server - smtpout.secureserver.net
- Check - Use secure connection
- Enter Port - 465 (Port 25, 80 , 3535, or 587 can also be used if unable to send email, but uncheck Use secure connection)
- Touch OK
- Touch OK to submit.
Your account is now set-up. Please test sending and receiving an email. You may need to change your security settings (Use secure server / Verify Certificate) if having issues sending and receiving emails after set-up is accepted.
Obtain your sever settings from your web-based client
IMAP without SSL (uncheck Use secure connection) Port 143 (incoming)
IMAP with SSL (check Use secure connection) Port 993 (incoming)
IMAP outgoing port should be 465 w/SSL (check Use secure connection); Port 25, 80 , 3535, or 587 can also be used if unable to send email, but uncheck Use secure connection.
Contact Go-Daddy for further help here
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.