You can also connect your device with a second device.
1. Turn Bluetooth on the device your are connecting with.
2. Power headset on (View details)
3. You will hear a voice prompt; “Welcome to Motorola Elite Flip” “ready to pair”
4. Follow the voice prompts
5. Enter passcode (0000), if prompted
6. Connection is complete. You will hear a voice prompt; “Pairing complete”
With NFC (Near Field Communication), pairing is as simple as bringing the headset and phone close to each other.
Note: NFC is currently not supported on many devices
To pair and connect your headset with your phone, ensure your phone’s display is on and touch the top of the headset to your phone’s NFC tag location. Hold the headset to the phone until NFC pairing completes.
• If your headset is off (boom closed), your headset turns on, pairs, and then turns off.
• If your headset is on (boom open), it pairs and connects with your phone.
- NFC tag location varies from phone to phone. See your phone’s user guide for more information.
- NFC may vary slightly among phones. The phone’s display screen must be on when pairing.
If you are using multiple devices follow the steps below to connect with two devices:
1. Before connecting the second device, turn off the Bluetooth feature of the previously paired device.
2. Now pair your second device as normal, see Easy Pair steps above.
3. Once paired, to connect to both devices simply turn them on. You’ll hear “<phone x> connected” as each device connects with your headset.
4. To use headset features, such as voice dial and redial, with the desired device, just use the feature as normal and follow the voice prompts.
5. To use the NFC method to pair, see NFC steps above.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.