The T225 is a very nice Bluetooth Speaker phone. It connects wirelessly to your phone and allows hands free operation white driving. If you would like to pair this device, follow the steps listed below.
- Initial Pair and Connect
- Turn off any Bluetooth devices previously paired with your speakerphone..
- Turn on the Bluetooth feature of your phone. (You may need to contact the manual or manufacturer of your phone.)
- Slide the Power Switch of the T225 to the On Position. The Bluetooth and Battery indicator light stays solid blue to indicate the speakerphone is in discoverable mode.
- Set your phone to search for Bluetooth devices. (You may need to contact the manual or manufacturer of your phone.)
- Select Motorola T225 from the search results on your phone.
- Select OK or Yes to pair your speakerphone with your phone.
Note: If prompted for the passkey, enter 0000.
Note: The Bluetooth indicator light flashes blue/purple to indicate successful pairing and connection.
Note: For daily use, make sure your speakerphone is turned on, and your phone's Bluetooth feature is on. Your speakerphone and phone will connect automatically.
Was this information helpful?
Your feedback helps to improve this site.